Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Palooza: The Eve

We had a wonderful time Christmas Eve at the Cecchins house. My parents joined us, the Cecchins and Sarah's mom and grandma for a delicious crab dinner. I wish I would have had pictures or video of Nikos at the dinner table because it was like bizarro night, with Nikos out-eating Marco. What? I know! He was gobbling up crab like crazy, every time Taki and I would shell more of it he would scoop it off our plates. He then topped off his crab dinner with three helpings of ice cream (even polishing off Marco's!) Crazy.

Here are a few pictures I captured throughout the night.

Gift exchange

Grammy Pammy reads Twas the Night Before Christmas to the kids.

Marco cuddles with Gr-Grandma Alice. (Love this pic!)

And finally the group picture by the tree. (Olive was there but she was asleep already.)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I have that sweater... wore it to school yesterday!