Monday, December 7, 2009

Wanted - The A**hole That Stole My Xmas Packages

I hope that you are happy with your recent acquisition of four Christmas stockings (personalized with the names Taki, Heather, Nikos and Olive) and a Romios Family tree skirt. I am sure there is a HUGE demand in the black market for 'Taki", "Nikos" and "Olive" stockings. Hopefully your child enjoys the snowman crib sheets and the Rudolph tree topper.

Yes, UPS dropped off two packages on our doorstep this afternoon and a woman promptly pulled up and loaded them into her brown Toyota Corolla. What? Merry Christmas Grinch. UPS will be footing the bill since they dropped the stuff off without a signature but I am still annoyed since I don't think I'll be able to get the stuff in time for Christmas.

We filed a police report as well and when the officer came over to take our statement tonight I think I impressed him with my investigative abilities when I described our the Great Cabo Camera Caper and our discovery of the camera owner. (Long story.)

Anyway, bah humbug. In the scheme of things, it isn't the worst thing that can happen. I hope that karma comes back and bites her in the ass.

Also - to end on a happy note (and to restore our faith in humanity) I posted warnings on a couple local blogs/newsgroups and I had a bunch of people email me and say they were sorry. One woman even offered to help replace the stuff!

8:30am This just in - the f*ckers stole two toys that were delivered yesterday as well.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That sucks an unbelievable amount! Did you actually see her pull up/away?! I'm so sorry somebody humbugged all over your Christmas decorations!

Romios Family said...

Our neighbor saw her and tried to run after her but by then she was gone. Booo.

Darcy said...

How awful!! People really suck. Can you have packages delivered to your work?

Alina said...

This is horrible!!! I can't believe it happened twice. Karma will totally come back and bite her in the a**!

Linda said...

I hope you catch her!