Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Hope That Fruit Is Buckled In

A few weeks ago we had dinner at the D'Angelo's. Nikos loves to go speed racer with Brooke's doll stroller and I caught a video of him in action. His passenger is not a doll, but a pumpkin.



And in an unrelated video, last time we were at Target I resorted to buying a $4.99 item in order to avoid a meltdown. I know, I know, horrible standard to set. Whatever. You do what you have to. Here's Nikos potty training Brobee (one of the character's from Yo Gabba Gabba!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha. Marco's favorite toy of Brooke's is the stroller too. We spend the entire time saying, "Now it's Brooke's turn! Now it's Marco's turn!"

Sarah said...

PS - Nice of you not to mention that we also dumped Marco on the single mother for a night. Hee!