Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fall Fun

Here are a few fun things that we have been up to lately.

Last Monday my mom picked Nikos up from daycare so he could go to Mason's 4th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. By all accounts he had a blast - I think Mel will be posting pictures of Mason's party soon. After the party Nikos went back to my parents' house and they put him to work.

The following night Nikos and I headed over to Sarah's for a playdate with Sarah and Marco.

Here the kids are spellbound by the...uh...theatrical production that Sarah and I are putting on. Or Go Diego Go. I mean, it was one or the other.

Note the fact that in the picture above Nikos is wearing handmedown pjs from Marco. Ha!

Nikos took this candid pic of Marco and I. As you can tell, Marco can barely take his eyes off me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Please note that Marco only grew out of the PJs in the FOREARMS and the CALVES. And I love the thermal shirt on him too! (Forearms again.)