Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby O

So I finally got my act together and ordered the cd with Olive's newborn photos from my AWESOME photographer, Jackie. Jackie really put some serious time in to get some good shots of Olive. She was here for about three hours, and since we didn't want any diaper lines Olive was diaperless the whole time. I think she peed on me three times and pooped on me twice. Thank goodness she is a breastfed baby as it didn't get too gross. We spent a lot of time trying to get Olive to fall asleep, and when she finally did I think our efforts paid off! She was a little more than two weeks in these photos. Enjoy!

Wide awake on Jackie's "prop" quilt.

Stuck her in the pouch to lull her to sleep and it worked!

6 comments:

Brenda B. said...

Have you thought of a modeling career for Olive yet? Awesome pictures!

Darcy said...

Simply beautiful!!

Sara said...

SO stunning and gorgeous!! Seriously, how are you ever going to choose which ones to display?? She's such a little beauty!

The Press Family said...

Omg. Those r adorable!! I LOVE the one in the knitted pouch. How have u refrained from eating her right up??

Jen said...

Absolutely adorable! Kudos to your photographer too, they are priceless shots.

Unknown said...

Such a memorable shoot! Thanks for giving birth to a lovely little model and letting me photograph her!
PS: Thanks for the shout out too :D