Thursday, December 11, 2008

Third Trimester Baby!

This week we celebrate 28 weeks and the fact that my face is not as fat as the last pregnancy at 28 weeks. Wahoo!

Nikos and I share the spotlight with our tree (and Puddy) - I'll add some more photos of it to the blog later. Note how there are fewer ornaments towards the bottom, our littlest family member is a fan of occasionally whacking at them with a bat.

2007
Fun comments this week:
"Wow, you're pregnant again? I feel like you just were."
"Yeah, I thought you were having a girl. They're supposed to steal your beauty."

3 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

You look great, Heather!

Kelli said...

You look so much happier in this pregnancy pictures. It must be the no fat face and Nikos. Congrats! Oh, and you are brave to have a bat in the house. That would never fly in the Spriggs house. We'd have 911 on speed dial.

Jen said...

Congrats on the third trimester and no fat face! Hope you are still feeling well.