Thursday, December 18, 2008

Playdates and Bubble Baths

Last weekend Nikos and I were invited over to Torina's house for a fabulous party that included Pin the Nose on Rudolph, Gingerbread Houses and multiple fun crafts for the kids.

Being the youngest at the party, Nikos was up first for Pin the Nose on Rudolph.

Nikos takes a break from directing my Gingerbread House decoration to nibble on an unlucky gingerbread man.

Nikos, monkey and I pose by the finished product. I think it looks exactly like the HGTV Dreamhouse that we are trying to win...just slightly more edible.

I threw this one in so Kelli would have to take another drink - or maybe a half of a drink since this is really only half of a costume. Don't worry, sometime in March I will start my Take a Drink Every Time Camryn Eats a Piece of Cake game.

After Torina's fabulous playdate we headed over to Mel's house. The kids spent some time watching Mason rock out in the master bath (everyone knows that's where the best acoustics are) - if you haven't seen it you have to watch the hidden video - and then we popped them into a bubble bath. Nikos and Kira enjoy some parallel play in their pjs.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hahaha. Fatty Jr.

Kelli said...

Are you callin' my daughter Fatty? I'll have you know she hides her cake eating well. She has to run away from Connor who is constantly throwing stuff at her so she does a lot of cardio.