Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Chiz Please

So, I am afraid I have to admit...we have a picky eater on our hands. For awhile I've been in denial, I guess I always considered a picky eater someone that wouldn't try new things or strange foods. Not so my friend. Nikos will try all kinds of food and he genuinely likes some of them, but when he does NOT want to eat, he will NOT eat.

It is a constant battle to figure out what the guaranteed favorites are. For awhile we couldn't go wrong with eggs or cheese (or "chiz" as Nikos refers to it), and fruit does always seem to be a big hit. Lately eggs have been eclipsed by mac-n-cheese (chiz is still a winner) and he seems to be foregoing his beloved berries for the "cutie" mandarin oranges.

Please enjoy the photos below of the mandarin obsession in action. Also, take note of his Xmas List shirt - #3 says "Baby Brother". Hee!

1 comment:

Bill and Cindy said...

Poor little guy is going to strike out on his Christmas list (maybe there's a chance for #2.)