Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nikos' 1st Professional Haircut (or Nikos Discovers Elmo)

I figured it was time for me to upgrade Nikos from my bootleg haircut to a real haircut (note - he did have a real cut from Grandma Peggy a while back but everything since has been just me.) Of course in order to keep up with Connor Spriggs I decided I needed to find a place with one of those cute little cars that the kids sit in. Success! Here is a video that I shot on my cell phone (since I had forgotten the memory card in my camera - doh!)

More cell pics...

B.E. (Before Elmo)

A.E. (After Elmo)

A.P. (After Product)

8 comments:

Darcy said...

So cute! I wish we had a place like that in Eugene! But we did get a PF Changs and now we are getting a DSW shoe place, we are so now!

Unknown said...

Be careful... Elmo is a slippery slope. That puppet controls everything.

Anonymous said...

ahh the faux hawk.....

Bill and Cindy said...

I think Nikos' haircut is even cuter in person than the photos show. He looks so good!

Kelli said...

Sgt. Spriggs says thanks for the shout out.

The Roberts Family said...

He looks EXACTLY like you when you are watching tv... totally into it! :) Can't wait to see the cut in-person.

Jen said...

I agree...Elmo will take over. As for the haircut, too cute.

Sarah said...

Loving the cut, I have some cute shots of it as well. I'll have to post them.