Thursday, April 7, 2011

Olive - 23 Months in Pictures

For Olive's birthday party (yes I am that far behind on blogging) I framed a picture of her each month (and one from 2.5 months so I could include the PA visit) since she had been born. Creative idea, right? I stole it from my photographer!

Here's the whole shebang - months 0-23 (I figured month 24 was in person.) You should be able to click on the photos to enlarge them.

Months: Newborn through 3 months.

Months: 4 through 11.

Months: 12 through 16.

Months: 17 through 23.

And I closeup of the cute personalized princess banner I bought on etsy.

3 comments:

Hap and Sue said...

Neat idea with the pictures -- even if you did steal it!! What a cutie!! Looks like you gave her a great party!!

Bill and Cindy said...

You sure captured some great moments from Olive's first 23 months. She is such a cutie!

Kristin said...

Love that idea - looks great!