Friday, April 8, 2011

Luck of the Greek



St. Patrick's Day (yes, I am that behind on blogging) started out with Olive and I having fun around the house.

We kicked off the celebration at none other than Starbucks!

Olive shows off her St. Patrick's Day colors (the skirt she is wearing is the Eggert handmedown that I had to buy off a customer at our garage sale because she saw it first!) Conveniently, we got the coordinating handmedown shirt from Kiwi!

The weather got warmer so she decided to ditch the tights.

We were lucky enough to get to watch Marco while Jeff picked up his new car. I am not being facetious here, Marco is Toddler Crack at my house. (Quite different from Baby Crack.)

The boys play with moonsand.

I think we are going to need to get someone else behind the camera to get all three looking at me and smiling. Or maybe I need to learn to stop trying to compete with snacks.

The Caped Avengers (SuperOlive and Spiderman) suit up to watch Nikos take a few pitches.

We all enjoyed a little baseball in the backyard.



Not pictured: no cornbeef and cabbage for us! We enjoyed burritos from Picante (they go well with any occasion.)

4 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

That last pic of Marco, Nikos & Olive with the snacks is our favorite. Don't you wonder what Olive is telling the boys? They appear to be hanging on her every word.

Woods Family said...

That was amazing!!!!!!

Woods Family said...

YES want to get together! Let's do a Friday so you have Niko too!!!! All the boys can play!Do you have my email?

Linda said...

I see Nikos hasn't lost his batting skills. Cute pictures!