Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Little Pumpkins

We've been busy here eating, sleeping and breathing Giants. Today we took a break before Game 1 of the World Series for a little Pumpkin Carving at the Garden at Niko's school. They had pumpkins "hidden" all around the garden and the kids go to pick one to either paint or carve. I wish I had taken pics of this, it was really cute! The pumpkins (along with sweet and savory food items) were all for sale in order to earn money for the Parent Association.

Nikos opted to paint his and Olive joined him as well.

Clearly it is no shock that she is eating while she is painting. She saw the treat table and pitched a fit until I bought her a mini muffin.

I'm fairly certain that the muffin ended up with as much paint on it as her pumpkin did. I mean, I'm sure it is organic and safe since it is the preschool paint...right?

Olive stops painting to cheese for the camera.

Very intent on her masterpiece.

Nikos was much more serious than Olive and wouldn't even take a break to throw me a cheese

Love the concentration on his face!

Meanwhile, Olive was much more concerned with keeping her audience amused.

Wonder where she gets that from...

1 comment:

Bill and Cindy said...

LOVE the concentration on Niko's face! And we have NO IDEA where Olive gets her love of the camera!:)