Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Great Debate

Giants vs Phillies? Nope. Tastykake vs Hostess. Puh-leeze. We all know this is a non-starter. Interestingly enough, the sole Hostess fan in the house gobbled up 3/4 of the chocolate cupcakes that my parents shipped us from PA. I am only okay with this since he did not touch my peanut butter kandykakes - I mean, we all know that's grounds for divorce.

I tried to get Nikos with his pb kandykake (which I begrudgingly had to share since Taki ate ALL the cupcakes and the "knockoff ho-hos") but he ate it too quickly.


Olive enjoying hers.





Tastykake cheers!


And here's a cute shot of Nikos yesterday, enjoying some hot chocolate.


- Posted using BlogPress from Heather's iPhone

2 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

Hot chocolate from a Dunkin' Donuts mug --- yes, we noticed!

Kristin said...

PB kandycakes are the best!!