Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Game 3 NLCS

Fabulous that the Giants are in the playoffs - not so fabulous that we are slammed at work = no time off. Instead I went into work two hours early so I could take a two hour break midday to soak in the atmosphere.

I talked Robin into walking down to the ballpark with me - and Steve joined too.

Robin and I at the entrance if the park.


That's Will the Thrill in the hat, next to FP.


We made our way back to the ramp at Momo's where we were deliriously jealous of all the individuals (pretty much everyone else) that got to actually go to the game.


Robin did attempt to waiver my resolve by mentioning that maybe she didn't haaave to go back to work. Sadly for her, a non-return was NOT an option for me.

After witnessing the flyover we made one more lap of the park.

Back entrance.


Loved the banner on this boat in McCovey Cove.


More boats in the harbor.


Kayakers.


And back to work...what a day!

- Posted using BlogPress from Heather's iPhone

1 comment:

Woods Family said...

What's funny is Niko was a Philly last year - but by this post I take it you are rooting for the giants! Olive is GGGOOORRRGGEEEOOOUUUSSSS!!!!!!