Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little Nicky

Well, we hit the 14.5 month mark last week and Nikos is still quite the skinny minnie (mickey?) I weighed him at home (first me alone and than with Niko) and he is clocking in around 19.5lbs. 1/2 lb more and we can turn around the car seat - wahoo!

All of the 6-12 month pants we put him in fit around the waist but are too tight while all of the 12-18 month pants are long enough but too big around the waist. Anyway, here's a fun shot that illustrates his size - this is what happened when I lifted him out of his highchair.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm all of Tommy's 12-18 month pants fit him around the waist but are way too long. I think our two have a future as a Vaudeville comedy duo.

Kelli said...

This made me laugh out loud. I saw the picture and couldn't figure out what is was until the last line. HA!