Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aint Nothin But a Gangsta PARTY

For Vernie's 30th Birthday Mel threw a Gangsta party. We threw on our gangsta gear - complete with a grill for Heather (Wrigley gum wrapper), bandannas and fake tats (thank you Benefit eyeliner.)

I don't know why Melanie made us make those weird faces with our lips, but don't we look hard? I changed my gang sign to a gun after I was accidentally throwing the "I love you" sign and everyone was making fun of me.

The boys.

Mel and I taking shots from the ice luge. (Does anyone think we look more like extras from Grease II than gangstas here?) -- Vernie made me change my bandanna from light blue (borrowed from my mom) to dark blue because it was more of a "hard" color.

5 comments:

The Press Family said...

You can take the girl outta Antioch, but you can't take the Antioch outta the girl. Sweeeeeet.

Sarah said...

Where are your costumes?

Anonymous said...

Is there booze in those shots???

Sarah said...

And is it just me or is Taki's "gangsta" face remarkably similar to his regular face.

Kelli said...

I just had a flashback to a Pike party on Truxton. I think we did flannels and dark lipstick and were so cool.