Friday, May 23, 2008

Packing for Tahoe...

You know you have a problem when you are packing for a vacation and you think "wait, I need to pack some different clothes, he wore this stuff in the last post." What? Yes. Sadly, you would think that the kind of weather we experienced in Chicago a few weeks ago would not replicate itself on Memorial Day weekend in Tahoe but YES when I called tonight they said they had some snow flurries today. WHAT? So much for spending time at Zephyr Cove!

OH! I also totally forgot to resolve the Pak-n-Play issue in Chicago. They totally had one. When I called again at the last minute to ask if they had a port-a-crib they could deliver to our room she said "sure, no problem." And I arrived to a Pak-n-Play in the room. Go figure.

Also. This is what happens when you pick up a chai latte at Starbucks at 9:15 at night. SEVEN POSTS. Alright...I am off to pack.

No comments: