Friday, May 23, 2008

Brooke Turns One! May 18

Wow, I seriously can't believe Brooke is a year old already! A year ago today I was riding home on bart after finishing up my first day of maternity leave when I checked my voicemail and heard the message from Katie from earlier in the day (11 am?) telling me that she was in labor in the hospital. I remember thinking, well, at least I have another 4 weeks or so to prepare...that was until Nikos deeked me out a few weeks of maternity leave.

And here is a variation of the same shot you will see on every blog...forcing the kids into a couch picture. I wasn't quick enough to catch Madison but here is the one and under club. From left to right - Marco, Nikos, Brooke (center of attention), Jack and Reese.

Marco and Nikos right with Nikos giving me the stank eye.

The birthday girl with some cake remnants.

It was Robin's birthday as well, but sadly she left before I could get a picture of her with cake all over her face! Happy Birthday to two of our favorite friends.

No comments: