Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zoo Buddies

On New Years Eve Day my friend Brenda (from high school) and I finally got our boys together for the first time. They are very close in age (Nikos is about 3.5 months older than Drew) and they got along really well - even allowing Brenda and I to get in some gossiping!

The boys act like snakes, I think Drew is going Boa while Nikos is working lazy garden snake.

Checking out the monkeys...


and the elephants.

Posing on the frog and not giving in to my pleads for a smile.


Smile!

And on to the rides.

Cruising for chics.

Such a great time - here's hoping we'll have another playdate soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from Heather's iPhone

1 comment:

Brenda B. said...

All of Drew animals & toys now either have the name Nikos or Olive. His Pillow Pet is now Nikos, and the frog washcloth is Olive LOL

I'd say Niko made an impression :)