Thursday, August 19, 2010

Three Weeks Until the Walk!

In a little over three weeks Mel and I will be strolling the streets of Santa Barbara to help raise money for breast cancer research. Have no fear, we'll be blogging and tweeting our way through 39.3 miles - so you get to enjoy our fun/pain as well! I'm almost at my required fundraising goal of $1800 (can't believe Mel beat me there!) and need a few more gifts to help me reach the end. Click here to help. Just think - by giving up Starbucks (or Dunkin Donuts) for a week you can make a difference! Thanks for your help and well wishes - I can't wait for the adventure!

PS - I think the next one we will attempt is going to be on the East Coast in a few years - so get ready to join us PA peeps!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Let me know when you girls wanna walk out here. I can't wait to stalk blog updates during your journey - have you started practicing??