Monday, August 9, 2010

The 2010 Beanbag

Who knows why I thought my life was interesting enough to withstand a blog post every day for the month of August - I mean, really?

Right now it is taking FOR-EV-ER to download pics off my iPhone, so you will have to amuse yourselves with the few that I was able to pull off Taki's phone last night.

A few weekends ago we headed out to Lafayette for a playdate with a friend of mine from work. Nikos and Olive had a great time hanging out with Drake, and Taki and I had fun talking with Bart and his wife Gianna. They just recently moved into the house and on the tour we spotted these giant bean bag things. Although I was a little wary of the brand name - Bart assured me they are just used for movies and video gaming. After we tried them out we plopped down Baby O to relax. I think she could have chilled there all day!

No comments: