Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HGTV: On a Budget

I had a doctor's appointment today so I took the day off work and decided to try to get stuff done while I was home solo. I had an entire plan written on the chalkboard that basically involved cleaning the whole house and running errands to 4 different places. I got our bedroom done. And I cleaned the whole time & never left the house once, wth?!

I rearranged our room so that the layout was more horizontal than vertical. I know, I should have taken before pics.

New location of the "sitting area" portion of our room.



Moved bed under window (used to be on wall with monogram.)


View of deck, dresser, Puddy on hamper & monkey on bed.


Where I taped off all of the baseboards and door trim before I realized that we didn't have any paintbrushes (to paint trim & baseboards.)


Some of our vacation pics - L to R: Aruba (photo credit: Taki), Maui (photo credit: Taki), Tahoe (photo credit: Heather) and Belize (photo credit: Heather.)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Bill and Cindy said...

Time well spent --- your room looks great!