Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Smile! You're On Camera

I finally got around to ordering Olive's letters in her room(truth be told I was feeling a little guilty since 4 had his letters up before he was even born!)

Nikos requested I take his picture while I was photographing the new addition in the room.

(I'm obviously not that tall - I was standing on the train table.)

Next up I tried out the self timer on our camera. Obviously this is a learned skill...but Niko did find it super fun to run over to the camera with me, hit the button and then run back to the chair where Taki and Olive were sitting.

First attempt
...obviously I need to find a new pose.

Take 2

Whoops. But don't you love it how Taki, who obviously knows we are not going to make the shot, is basically leaning around me to get his mug in?

3rd time...is not a charm.

I mean, did I read some handbook on how to pose for unflattering shots??

And finally, the only semi-decent one in the bunch.

This camera experimentation caused Nikos to want to go camera happy. Pleas enjoy some of the shots he took when we gave him the cheap camera.

Let's just say for the meantime we are pinning our hopes to a baseball scholarship as opposed to photography...

No comments: