Tuesday, May 18, 2010

14 Things We Love About Olive

WOW. Olive is 14 Months. How did this happen?

14 Things
1. Loves to smile!
2. Wow, girl has attitude. If you don't give her what she wants right now and I mean RIGHT NOW you are doomed with lots of screaming and tantrum throwing.
3. Loves mac-n-cheese and oranges (among others)
4. Goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:30
5. Favorite books include That's Not My Dolly, a Wocket in My Pocket and The Going to Bed Book
6. Just started to experiment with crawling! A big fan of the army crawl right now
7. Sleeps through the night
8. Let's me dress her in anything (as opposed to her brother)
9. Speaking of her brother - LOVES him

10. Secretly learned how to drink through a straw and kept this knowledge to herslef until I let her sip on my Starbucks (chai) straw while boasting "she hasn't learned how to drink through a straw yet." Doh!
11. Still prefers Puddy to Bosco
12. Likes mommy the best and tends to cry when I...leave the room/enter the room when she hasn't seen me/pick up Nikos
13. Still uses the pacifier when she is sleepy or cranky (even though I am already nervous she is too attached to it)
14. Is such a FABULOUS second child that I am constantly asking Taki if we can have a third. (PS - absolutely not making any leeway on this right now.)

No comments: