Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

First of all, by now you have visited everyone else's blogs with their adorable Mother's Day pictures of them with the kids. I know, so cute. Enter the Romios blog. This Mother's Day Taki and I went to VEGAS and left the kids. Yes, you are hearing (reading?) it correctly. I know, horrible mother. Truthfully, when I planned (and booked) the trip I didn't realize it was Mother's Day weekend (I know this may sound like a broken record since the Girls' Vegas trip for last year was on Father's Day!)

Anyway...on Saturday morning Taki and I flew to Vegas to meet up with some good friends from college. YAY VEGAS!

I'd also like to state for the record that I don't believe in Staycations. (I blame my parents for this.)

After the flight we met up with Kelli and Ted and Jen and Gus at the Palazzo (yes, we are very fancy.) First up - the pool! Jenn displays a selection of our poolside beverages.

Next up, lots of drinking, gambling, drinking, eating, gambling and drinking, Apparently, no pictures for the rest of the night as I was having too much fun. Or we didn't want any evidence. Whatever.

The next morning I stopped to take a picture of the display in our hotel (or the Venetian? - it's all a blur.)

And then I forced Kelli and Jenn to take a picture with Humpty.

What a great weekend! Thanks to Grandma for babysitting. Wooohoooo.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So disapointed there are no pictures from the night... Maybe some will turn up :) I love your hair! and once again I'm jealous you were in Vegas!