Friday, August 7, 2009

Toot Toot

On a recent playdate, our friend Amy mentioned that she was going to take her son Tennyson to see Thomas the Train up in Felton (by Santa Cruz.) I thought Nikos would have a blast so I quickly booked tickets and the Knights were able to go with us...I have to mention this because pathetically I got no pictures of them, not even a pic of Brayden towering over Nikos! Argh!

Here's a family pic on the train. We didn't actually get a picture with Thomas (the engine) but you get the picture.

Taki and Nikos on the train.

Nikos looooved the jumpy house again. SO much so that I had to be the one that crawled in after him to drag him out when his time was up. -- Yes Mel, he wouldn't go for "Nikos, I have Ritz!"...I guess they have lost their appeal. Maybe I should have yelled that I had waffles (the current crowd favorite.)

And finally, as proud member of the Method Grammar Pod (yes, you read that correctly)...I had to take a picture of this spelling error. See if you can find it.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I do not see it. Great, I'd be fired.

The Roberts Family said...

Corn on the COBB. One B not 2!

Sarah said...

I thought that was like theatre vs. theater. Or something.

The Press Family said...

Yep, COB. Too easy.
I love Nikos face in the pic! He's like, "Yeah, these people are my parents. Back the hell off."