Thursday, August 6, 2009

All Signs Point to Yuck

Olive had her first taste of something other than milk the other day...yes, the oh-so-exciting teeny bits of cereal in breast milk. Don't everyone start lining up for it right now. Of course, as you'll see in the video, it wasn't a big hit with Olive either. Is it not thick enough? I'm following the directions on the box, but also remembering that Nikos didn't ever like it either, so maybe it is something I am doing wrong in the prep. Not that a meal I make ever turns out disastrous...ha.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

What, second kids don't get bibs?

Linda said...

Sarah, that was my first thought too!

Brenda B. said...

I was wondering what happened to the bib as well. Guess you live life on the "wild side" Heather :)

Romios Family said...

DUDE. Freaking Taki thought she didn't need a bib. I was searching for one and he said, ahh, she's fine. Ha!

The Press Family said...

I always thickened mine up way more than what the directions said. I also only did it for a week...he didn't love it and I figured why not just go straight to real food...
Funny, I'm like Taki..."he doesn't need a bib...oops...bring me a new shirt, please."

The Roberts Family said...

Damn, Sarah beat me to it. Nice bib, that you didn't put on her. I guess Taki figured that you have enough extra shirts to put on her since her closet is overflowing!

Nick, Jocelyn and Kevin said...

Heh - ditto the bib..

Nick liked his rice cereal thicker too. Might give that a shot!