Thursday, September 13, 2007

Postcards and Poses

Nikos was SO excited to get his first postcard ever. It was from Grammy and Pop-Pop, who were visiting a few ports in Hawaii while on their cruise. Niko displayed his excitement by waving his postcard around and smiling like crazy. He then spent a good 10 minutes nibbling on it. Here are a few cute pictures of the postcard and him enjoying time in his Bumbo, with his new Dino toy that he absconded from cousin Mason.

Serious face, holding the postcard up for all to see - I did not pose him like this, I just set the postcard on his lap.


In this one I think he is actually flaunting the fact that he got a postcard and I didn't. Little rascal.


The color is a little funky but I couldn't resist, he was giggling like crazy!


Pondering whether Durham or Frandsen should play Second next year.


Swaddled for his nap and placed gently...on the footrest of the recliner - naturally. Who needs a crib or a pak 'n play?

No comments: