Thursday, September 20, 2007

Niko and Jack

Today Niko and I drove out to Sacramento to meet up with Gina and her son Jack. Gina is acting as our interior designer so we made trips to IKEA and Home Depot to pick out cabinets and paint. Here are a few cute shots of Jack and Niko. Gina and I were due about 2 weeks apart (she was due 2 weeks before I was) of course, I ended up having Niko 4 weeks before she had Jack! We compared the kids now and think they are about the same size - you decide!

Nikos and Jack practicing synchronized handchewing.


This is the closest we came to getting both of them to smile for the camera - cute!

1 comment:

Woods Family said...

So precious!!! Heather - we were due only FIVE days apart! That is what is so funny - you delivering on the 2nd and me the 30th! What a fun time - thank you for coming!