Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hawaii Sneak Peek

Aloha from Kauai. I was trying to get a quick post in with my 32 week picture and some fun pics from the vacation we are enjoying but I am having uploading issues so we'll have to wait until next week.

Here's a lovely story to keep your attention.

Sales Girl: Aloha! You are pregnant? When are you due?
Me: Yes, I'm due in March.
Sales Girl: Wow. Are you having twins?
Me: Um, no. Just one.
Sales Girl: Oh, and they let you fly??
Me: Uh, yeah.

Later that day...
Me (getting into hammock and causing loud creak) - commenting to stranger - : Yikes, I hope this hammock can hold pregnant people.
Fellow vacationer: Ha, really. Are you having twins?

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Really, who are these people? I could never imagine asking someone if they are even pregnant, let alone if they are having twins. As Seinfeld said, people are the worst!