Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Picture Sneak-Peek!

While in Tahoe for Thanksgiving I was determined to take our first Family Christmas picture. So, I dragged Taki, Nikos, and both grandmas all around my parents timeshare taking pictures with different backgrounds. Here are a few of the runner-up locations - stay tuned for the final in your mailbox in the next few weeks! (And for those of you that think he is still traumatized from The Pumpkin Incident - don't worry, I didn't stuff Niko into a Christmas wreath or anything like that!

Experimenting with the camera's special effects - Take one.



Take two...

With the Christmas wreath.

In Santa's Chair.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the runners up - is Taki really that tall? Or are you that short? It had been so long without a post, I had actually call the police.

The Roberts Family said...

wow- I can't believe these are the runners-up!? They are so adorable! Can't wait to see the final pick!