Friday, August 12, 2011

Local Pie Shop

At the end of June we walked up to Cheeseboard Pizza for dinner (about 1.5 miles from our house). Cheeseboard is a co-op pizzeria (owned by the employees) that serves one kind of pizza a night. It is always vegetarian and they post the toppings on a chalkboard by the door (you will see people drive up & run up to the chalkboard to check out the pizza of the night.) Of course, when we arrive at the front of Cheeseboard , Nikos tells me he'd like a sausage pizza...whoops.

The awesome pizza - corn, cilantro, key lime..etc. So good!

Nikos takes over my phone to document our night.

The band.

Vino!

Attractive.

Luckily I take over control of the camera (because we really didn't need any more pictures of me eating!)

The kids enjoy the band.





And - the walk home.

Despite the fact that I complain about where we live (weather sucks - not warm enough!- and our house is one bathroom too small!) I do LOVE the fact that we can walk pretty much anywhere. So obviously, I should count my blessings.

2 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

Did you know what the toppings were before you walked down, or did you just take a chance that you'd like whatever they were offering that night? Nikos seemed to enjoy the corn/lime/cilantro combo!

Romios Family said...

We didn't know what the toppings were but it was sooo good!