Monday, August 8, 2011

Goodbye Phone

I know I am soooo behind on blogs. At least a month. My goal is to get all caught up before we leave for Hawaii...we'll see how I do.

In the meantime...I LOST my freaking phone. So annoyed with myself. We took the kids to the game tonight. We started out in the kids park and I took some awesome videos (that you'll never see) of Nikos hitting bombs. Then we grabbed some dinner and headed UP to the upper deck. Very last row of the park (Harrison's - reminded me of our seats at the Phil's game 2 years ago!) Someone was in our seats in the middle so we sat in some empty seats by the aisle. I took a few pics of the kids and Taki (sitting in front of me) with the ballpark in the background. Fast forward 10 minutes when the rightful owners of the seats we are in show up and we scramble to our seats - about eight seats to the left. And gone. Phone never to be seen again. And I looked. I mean, with a flashlight, people got up, shook out blankets, lifted up food trays on the ground, etc. Called it many times, all to no avail. Boo Heather. Guess I'll be making a trip to the Apple store tomorrow. Better stay away from the MacBook Air since the Pro has been acting kinda slow lately...

In the meantime, here is a pic of Tyke and the kids from our visit to Thomas (the Tank Engine - of course) this weekend. When did Olive get so old??


1 comment:

Hap and Sue said...

Did you have a good time at Thomas? We took the girls to see Thomas 2x when they were little and they loved it!! Did you get the pic of all of you with Thomas? Sorry about the phone -- that's a real bummer!! Have a great day!! Get busy blogging -- Hawaii is coming fast!!