Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cecchin B&B (or at least Pizza&Beer)

This summer we have enjoyed some considerable time at the Cecchin's. So much so that Nikos has told me that he would like to move in there "wouldn't it be fun mommy, there would be (counting slowly in head) 3 kids and 4 adults." I mean, he is kind of selling me on it. Obviously we still need to clear this with the Cecchins - Sarah/Jeff -feel respond in the comments.

Olive, Nikos & Marco prepare for "the Game".

What Game, you ask? Um...freakiest game ever.

Yes, bury one kid under the clear box. Glad they didn't ask me to play this one.

Even Olive gets in on the action.

The captor is released!

This is where I would like to note again, for the record, that Olive dresses herself. Hey, you choose your own battles.

After a long day of fake burying your friends it's nice to relax on the couch for a movie.

Brookie had to leave? Olive enjoys time with a new friend, Sofia.


1 comment:

Bill and Cindy said...

Olive appears to be very comfortable at the Cecchins' house so I'm sure she'd be onboard for moving in with them. :)