Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bringing Home the Bacon or Unintended Blog Hiatus

So turns our working 40+ hours a week is exhausting and allows me to get nothing done. I mean, I know I was only out of work for 6 months but in those past 6 months I have apparently forgotten how a family with two full time working parents (and a toddler and a preschooler) gets anything done around the house. NOT to say Stay at Home Moms have a ton of time on their hands, but it does make it easier to throw in a load of laundry. I'm realizing now that not having to work Fridays for the past 4 years allowed me to get things done around the house! :) Not that I am complaining, since I am enjoying the paycheck much more than I enjoy housework. Anyway, enough lamenting, I know you have been waiting patiently for more posts. I promise to do a bunch of updates tonight (while I drink a bunch of wine so no promises on the quality of the latter posts.)

Here's a teaser from Nikos'&Brookie's 4th Birthday Trip to Disneyland!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Welcome back!! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you.

Hap and Sue said...

Glad to see you blogging again -- your blogs are always so entertaining (and informative of what is happening with you guys)!! Looking forward to more of what's going on! Glad you like your job!