Saturday, March 19, 2011

Party LIke a 2 Year Old

The morning of Olive's party I tried to con her into a little photo shoot - this was the best that I could get.

Oh man - this should serve as a lesson to any of you to never take a picture with Gail. I mean, did I forget to put makeup on that day??

Mel made the *best* Princess Olive cakepops for Olive's birthday. They looked awesome and were so delicious!

Since I realized I couldn't shove a candle into a cakepop I also picked up some mini icecream sandwiches (thank you 3rd trip to Target in one week).

Olive couldn't get the candle blown out so we called in reinforcements.

Marco enjoys an icecream sandwich.

Like father like son.

Marco and Brookie enjoy Cakepops!

Next up: pinata. Youngest to Oldest (I missed a few kids - even Olive!)

Will - Turns 3 this month
Braden - 3 yrs
Marco - 3 yrs
Sadie - 3 yrs
Kira - 3 yrs
Reese - 3.5 yearsNikos - 3.5 yrs
Mason - 5 yrs
Carnage (no Babies were pummeled during this frenzy.)

Pillage

Clearly the kids are into me.

Jumpy house!

And finally - some candid shots.

Steve and Reesey
Peter, Aunt Irene and Papouli

Would love to eavesdrop on this conversation.

Maile cooks something up in the kids kitchen.

Gail and BradenAnd Olive bids her guests adieu.

PS. Taki was at the party, apparently just hiding from the camera.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Looks like an awesome 2nd bday/princess bash! Sad I had to miss it. Hope O had a wonderful bday!