Thursday, November 11, 2010

Girls Day

Happy Veterans Day! With daycare closed (and preschool open) O and I enjoyed a girly day.

First up, Starbucks.


She picked out this shirt to wear this morning. I had her in a different one (actually the one underneath) and she squealed and squealed and said "Pees, Pees" so I put this one on her.


She used the same tactic later to get me to buy her new shoes! Little diva. After she said "shoooz, shoooz, pees pees!" about 20 times I relented and bought them for her. I mean, she does need more shoes that fit anyway, and we were at the used clothing store so it didn't set me back too much. Sadly, I had to take the $10 out of my Movies budget (yes, you read that correctly)...

After a quick costume change the last item on our agenda was to meet up with Katie & Brookie for lunch at CPK and then a little shopping. Here's a video of Olive strutting her stuff in her new shoes.

YouTube Video

Can't wait until she is old enough for me to add pedicures into the mix!

- Posted using BlogPress from Heather's iPhone

No comments: