Monday, February 22, 2010

Love Bites

On Valentine's Eve we took the kids on a walk down to 4th Street. With the rain that we have been having for a little while, it was great to get out for some exercise at night. (I am sure all of my East Coast relatives thinks it is hysterical that our outdoor activity is impeded by some wimpy rain!)

Now, just to preface this first shot - as you know, Nikos is on the small side. One of the perks to this is that he fits into his clothes for a loooong time. Here is he sporting his Halloween pjs.

We've reverted back to using the single stroller a little bit lately since I bought the little toddler step for the back. Here's Olive at the start.

The kids were playing around and Olive stuck her thumb in Nikos' mouth. I was able to snap this cute pic of it about five seconds before he bit her.

So that was a fun first. Luckily he didn't draw blood and she forgave him pretty quickly.

The great thing about 4th Street is that it is so close and has some great shopping and restaurants. The big negatives are that there is no bar (I mean until we open Taki's) and that the shops close early. Of course, the shops closing early also works in our favor when Nikos needs a venue for his imagination.

I think he starts out by asking me if I want another Gordon (??) and then he goes to get one for me and later for Tyke. My favorite part of the video is at :14 when he thanks the imaginary friend for something. So proud!



After the kids went to bed Taki and I continued our quest for the perfect Philly Cheesesteak. We still have room to improve but it was pretty good!

No comments: