Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 23

Here's a little bit of chaos for our 23 week shot - technically, 23 and 3 days. It also includes a photo of our renovated kitchen (since we are slackers and never posted photos of the house improvements..) that I thought you would enjoy.

After viewing the last shot - and simultaneously gasping with horror and blaming the kitchen lighting - I made Taki take another. This one is in the hallway, with our wedding leis in the background.

Here's the comparison shot from '07 (you can compare both the belly and the kitchen!)

5 comments:

D'Angelo Family said...

You look so GREAT Heather! This girl is not stealing your beauty one bit!

Darcy said...

You look amazing! :)

Sarah said...

That first pic is giving me much stress!

The Roberts Family said...

I think you look smaller this time!

Sara said...

love your kitchen! it looks huge! and I am totally loving that brown color on the walls!