Friday, November 21, 2008

Love Bites...But Fortunately Doesn't Bleed

Friday morning we tried out another barbershop for Nikos - Snippety Cricket. Although they don't supply the cool cars to sit in, they do have a train table and the girl did a decent job.

After the haircut we hit up Studio Grow to have fun and burn off some energy. Here's Niko mesmerized by music time again. Why does he always ditch me to go sit somewhere else during music time? I think he realized I have no rhythm so he thought it best to distance himself. Smart kid.

He experimented with the playdoh a little bit before we left to go home for lunch. If you look closely at this shot you can see his first daycare injury - a lovely bite mark on his upper cheek. Apparently he tried to steal a playmate's toy and his friend retaliated by trying to take a chunk out of his cheek. Luckily no skin was broken during the ordeal and we are hoping Nikos learned a lesson. Hey, I'm just glad this time he wasn't the biter!


I am sympathetic to the poor kid because I was bitten as a child as well. Of course my bite occurred when I was a little older (5 or 6??) and came from a good friend. It was after lights out at Anut Sandy's and we weren't supposed to be talking anymore or we were in danger of missing out on the big amusement park trip to Knoebels the following day. Of course, I kept talking so Jess bit me on the cheek to get me to stop! Sadly, in my case, I don't think I learned my lesson. We can only hope Nikos' takes his to heart.

1 comment:

Anut S said...

You're a bit confused, Heather. Jess bit you when you were supposed to be taking an afternoon nap in Warrington (before we ever heard of Knoebels). I don't remember my threat but suffice it to say, you were unimpressed and Jess fell for it!
Anut