Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Giggles

A few fun happenings this week.

Story #1: I picked Nikos up from daycare and Miss Devin (one of his teachers) said "Sometimes he really looks so much like your husband...you know, like when he has no expression on his face." HA!

Story #2: I ran into one of my male coworkers in the lunchroom and he told me "You look good this pregnancy, not as fat as before." WHAT? I think I was staring at him, dumbfounded, when he scrambled and amended it to "I mean, your face, it looks skinnier." I was going to be totally pissed and say something but then he bought me a Twix so I got over it.

Story #3: Yesterday Nikos got close enough to Puddy (our cat) to pull his tail. Pull may be too kind of a word...yank? Tug? Regardless, when Puddy turned around (and by turned around I mean glared menacingly over his shoulder) Nikos pointed at Bosco and pushed him (Bosco) a little. Ha! I wish I had this on video. Obviously whenever he blames his sister (or Bosco) for anything in the future I will have to be wary of it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh sure, give the fat girl chocolate.

Niko is shaping up to be veeeery mischevious. Wonder who he got that from?

Kelli said...

I like how you got paid off in Twix. Maybe that guy isn't so dumb