Monday, October 17, 2011

Hawaii Photo Shoot (Day 5?)

My grand plan (when I had to admit I couldn't fly my photographer Jackie out to Hawaii) was to have our wedding photographer take our family pictures. Until he told us he charged $450 (an hour/2 families) for his assistant. What? We decided to try a little photo shoot on our own...not great but with that setting you can't go too wrong. Next time I'll budget for Jackie to come with us.

Brookie was playing hard to get. Of course with those eyes, she doesn't need to smile.

Romios kids being cute.

Possibly the cutest pic of my kids ever. Damn that guy in the background. Sarah - photoshop?

Excited to be done with pictures.

The girls.

The D'Angelo's

Me & O

Tyke and the Kids

And finally - because you know I have a problem with comparison photos...

Olive in Maui - 2.5 years old

Nikos in Aruba - 1 year old

1 comment:

Bill and Cindy said...

WOW, I think you did a GREAT job! Of course you had excellent subjects to work with. :)