Monday, December 27, 2010

Busy Busy, Happy Happy

We've been busy little bees with the holidays and everything leading up to them. Here are some teaser shots until I get the blogs posted. (I know those of you in blizzard conditions are getting antsy.) Aunt Sue! Whoops, I mean ah-choo (I have a cold.)

Niko's gingerbread man made at Grammy & Pop-Pop's. Too bad Aunt Beth lives too far to enjoy the toppings.



The kids with our cookies for Santa (Grammy Lewis' recipe.)


All ready for Santa & the reindeer.


Christmas morning playing with the new kitchen (2.5 hour build time.)


This afternoon enjoying Hungry Hippos and monkeycake on the deck.


Showing off her new "Olive" cape from Grammy.


- Posted using BlogPress from Heather's iPhone

1 comment:

Hap and Sue said...

Glad to see the posts -- you are right, when you don't post I feel completely out of touch!! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas!! We had a great one, too! Happy New Year to everyone!!