Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Game On!

During the Easter holiday we were lucky enough to not only have a visit from the Easter bunny, but some PA relatives as well.

Let the games begin! We start the rounds of Crazy Bee Rummy - there are thirteen (or fourteen?) steps, I'm pretty sure I won the entire game. I mean, the other players may disagree, but this is my blog so who is going to argue? (And plus I know Anut Sandy can't figure out how to comment so we know she can't dispute this - ha!)

My poor mom got saddled with four of the five grandkids (I think Olive was napping) so she took the opportunity to...teach them how to gamble with Michigan Rummy. Huh?

And now we move onto Taki's alumni baseball game - where apparently I took no pictures of the adults playing the game. This year the team is on a new field with a batting cage that the kids loved! Here's Nikos in the foreground, Clara Cecchin (Tim and Sara's daughter) on the left and Joey Cecchin (Tim and Sara's son) and Tommy Galvin (Meredith Cecchin's son) in the background. Thanks to Meredith for some of these pics!

Marco and Niko discussing baseball strategy.

I promise to actually include pics of the BIG boys playing the "real" game next year!

2 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

I would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall listening to the Marco-Niko conversation!

Sara said...

I love that last picture! They look like such little jocks!