Saturday, October 27, 2007

California Cup and All Hail the Bison Tap

This Saturday Taki and his friends played in their annual golf tournament in Foster City, the California Cup. The red team defeated blue (wahoo!) and we all enjoyed a day of golf, drinks and sun. Niko spent his first day on the golf course, clad in his golf hat and golf shoes. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of him in his duds but hopefully someone else took one that I can post on the blog. In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of Niko hanging out under his dad's tap handle (on the wall at the bar at the golf course).


3 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

Let's hope you all had some Chocolate Beer to celebrate Taki's team's victory!

Sarah said...

I took a pic! I'll send it to you tonight. Next year, the Blue Team might need Niko to play.

D'Angelo Family said...

Please tell me that's not Jack's hairy arm??