Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Post-Thanksgiving

And we're back from Thanksgiving (omg I am behind on blogging) and hanging out on the lovely 4th Street. Love this place at Christmas time!

Nikos and Tyke

Olive (her father's daughter)

Nikos takes the camera.

(Side note - since I am blogging so late - when they took the lights down in mid-Jan Olive said to me "it's berry berry sad, isn't it mommy?")

We picked up our Christmas tree at our local Christmas Tree farm (Home Depot.)

The annual car/tree photo.

Wow - sorry, just realized this is kinda the most boring post ever. I'll try to step it up with my next one.

1 comment:

Hap and Sue said...

Love the pics with the kids and tree and car! How many for years do you think you will be able to do that shot?! Also, where do you always find a shirt for Niko with a tree on top of a vehicle? So cute!!