Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kauai - continued


A few more Kauai blogs before I get it out of my system.

Nikos tries his first puka dog.

Pop-pop talked us into another trip to Lapperts.

Funny faces in Starbucks.

The timeshare had a new kids program and the kids had a lot of fun with the facepainting. Nikos picked a turtle.

Olive picked a flower but then was apparently too shy to show it off.

We enjoyed some pizza at Brick Oven.

No shirt, no service? Not in Hawaii. Don't worry, I convinced Taki to wear a shirt.

Taki and I enjoyed a date night at the Beach House and my friend Jeannine from high school (who is now the HR manager there) hooked us up with an amazing table and champagne. so fun!

Olive coloring in the timeshare.

and showing off her new right hand ring at Keoki's.

The kids were thrilled by all the geckos (mo'o) we kept spotting.

The kids playing in the pool.

and watching the ocean.

No comments: