Thursday, November 8, 2007

Your Massage Therapist Will See You Now

This month started my new work schedule of four days a week. My company allows flex scheduling, so instead of cutting my hours I am just working all of them in four days as opposed to five. Usually I will have Mondays off, but this week Niko was supposed to have a photo shoot at Baker Beach in San Francisco. Unfortunately, due to the container ship that crashed into the Bay Bridge yesterday, the beach was closed so Niko and I had to make new plans for our day.

Niko took a bath and then relaxed on the couch in his personalized robe. He looked like he was patiently awaiting his spa treatment. Things got out of control when he demanded a slice of lemon and cucumber be added to his breastmilk.


Niko wrapped up his day hanging out with Pop-Pop - what a life!



No comments: